We currently have a fantastic opportunity for an enthusiastic and conscientious individual to be a key member of our team.
As one of our Customer Advisors you will be responsible for making sure our customers receive the best service we can deliver by putting them at the heart of everything you do. You will be highly motivated, approachable and can demonstrate great skills in building rapport with our customers.
You will be required to understand and fulfil our customer’s needs by providing an inspirational, creative consultation and making the customer experience one they will not forget.
Ideal for a hard working and well organised person, who has great mathematical ability and can handle a tape measure and dimensions with confidence.
This vacancy is a full time position and salary is dependent on experience and ability.
Here you will find the Full Job Description & Person Specification.
Think you’ve got what it takes? Then download your Application Form today.
- Previous experience in a consultative retail environment is advantageous but not essential.
- A Passion or an eye for design.
- Enthusiasm to drive our business forward and personally succeed.
- Delivering a Retail experience enabling natural conclusion of a sale.
- Creating a relaxed, fun and enjoyable shopping experience.
- A real passion for service and customers.
- A fun and positive attitude..
- The ability and confidence to measure, plan and cut roll stock carpets for delivery or fitting.
- A reasonable level of physical fitness and manual handling skills.
- Strong desire and belief to be the best in all aspects of your role.
In return for your hard work and commitment you will be rewarded with a competitive salary. We also offer fantastic additional benefit, which include:
- Pro rata 28 days holiday.
- Comprehensive Product training with ongoing updates.
- Colleague Discount Scheme.